IMASONIC develops and manufactures high performance
ultrasonic transducers for diagnosis and monitoring
- Single element transducers and annular arrays for
mechanical sector scanning,
- Special transducers that can be sterilised or implanted
for A mode or pulsed Doppler applications,
- Transoesophageal probes,
- Linear and curved array transducers for electronic
- Matrix arrays for advanced applications with 3-D
- Many other custom-designed products.
The assets of Imasonic Piezocomposite
- 10 years of experience applied to numerous
custom-made products in a wide range of innovative applications.
- Internal control of the design and production
of 1-3 piezocmposite materials (Home made production)
- High-reactivity series production capacity
- technology which covers the range of
frequencies from 200 kHz to 20 MHz and more according to the applications
- technology which employs high-performance
materials and obtains an exceptional behaviour in time, high mechanical,
thermal and chemical resistance
- technology which offers a very strong capacity of adaptation to the
specificities of each application: miniaturisation, complex geometry, etc.